Requisition ID: 62141
Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices. Verifies invoice information to purchase order and receiving information and processes service entries for vendor invoices to facilitate approval for payment. Researches and resolves vendor account issues. Participates in special projects as deemed necessary by department management team.
- Processes invoices or service entries to generate payments to vendors. Verifies invoices against purchase orders or requisition line items. Keys and codes invoices for payments or service entries for approval.
- Performs independent research to identify and resolve vendor account issues. Researches invoices to avoid duplicate payments.
- Communicates with internal and external customers, verbally and in writing.
- Requests vendor account updates from Master Data Unit personnel to assure payments are made to correct vendors.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3 years of accounts payable processing or related procurement/purchase order experience required.
- Experience working with an ERP system, preferably SAP.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-SP-1 || |Accounting & Finance || 78258 ||
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 31697057 sanantonio