Requisition ID: 64742
Engages in efforts to identify and evaluate opportunities to acquire new refining, marketing and/or logistics assets and businesses, as well as enhance existing assets through rigorous analysis and modeling. Works closely with Corporate Development team to formulate strategy, evaluate deals, negotiate, deliver and execute multiple internal and external initiatives.
- Performs economic evaluation and rigorous financial modeling/analysis to identify value creation opportunities that align with the companys strategic objectives.
- Prepares presentation material for management review, along with any relevant supporting material. Actively participates in the development of Board of Director material on a quarterly basis.
- Conducts detailed industry and company specific research in support of the assessment of strategic organic growth opportunities as well as potential acquisitions, mergers or divestments.
- Performs and assists with due diligence efforts. Strictly maintains an appropriate level of confidentiality.
- Participates in cross-functional projects encompassing development of business case, development of options around the scope of the project and, at the appropriate time, handoff for execution by the function.
- Supports efforts on individual projects within the strategic finance team and performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, economics, engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in corporate finance, banking, public accounting, engineering or related area required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Tesoro Corporation, a Fortune 100 company, is a leading independent refiner and marketer of petroleum products with a strategically focused presence in the western United States. Tesoro, through our subsidiaries, owns and operates seven refineries with a combined capacity of over 895,000 barrels per day. Our retail-marketing system includes over 2,400 retail stations under the ARCO, Shell, Exxon, Mobil, USA Gasoline, Rebel and Tesoro brands. Our full-service logistics business, a master limited partnership formed by Tesoro Corporation as Tesoro Logistics LP (TLLP), owns and operates 4,000 miles of crude oil, refined products and natural gas pipelines; 29 crude oil and refined products truck and marine terminals; 15 million barrels of storage capacity; two crude oil rail facilities; and four natural gas processing complexes. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, our operations span 18 states.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
EOE: Race / Sex / Veteran / Disability
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 34687532 sanantonio