Posted: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 4:09 PM
CPS Energy is at the forefront of changing how people think about and use energy. Whether as one of the largest solar power developers in the country or by giving customers the latest smart energy solutions to better manage their energy use, CPS Energy is a leader in developing cleaner and smarter energy choices for our customers.
Posting Dates: March 14, 2017 : March 22, 2017
Grade: 10, 12, 13, 14 Grade level will be determined on experience and education.
Purpose: The Employee Development Analyst executes learning programs and processes by collecting and analyzing organizational and departmental data, identifying best practices and conducting research on industry trends to make business decisions.
Tasks and Duties:
- Continuously improves training effectiveness by incorporating safety, reliability, and customer service.
- Partners with business units and customers to coordinate, develop and facilitate training programs that meet desired business outcomes.
- Creates and coordinates training schedules, monitors course enrollments and ensures course credit up completion, tracks and reports attendance and provides support for pre or post course activities.
- Organizes, coordinates and maintains all training related resources including training materials, audio/visual equipment, LMS System, SAP, and other applicable training software such as Camtasia.
- Manages training development projects, working with subject matter experts and team members to design, develop and improve technical and non:technical training courses.
- Measures and reports learning outcomes by creating and implementing knowledge and skill:based assessments.
- Coordinates, supports and training delivery staff.
- Applies and adapts an instructional design process to create Instructor Led and Computer:Based Training course documentation (i.e., learning objectives, participant guides, facilitator guides, assessments, handouts, visual aids, how:to's, etc.).
- Develops business processes to support and sustain learning outcomes, ensure adherence to work practices and policies as part of the transfer of learning to actual work performance/behavior.
- Conducts analyses of training needs to determine opportunities for improving performance and to provide customized training for all areas.
- Conducts and leads training courses and workshops on Adult Learning Theory, Training Delivery, and other professional skills utilizing performance:based practices.
- Benchmarks, researches, identifies, and implements best practices for training methods and technology into new and revised training programs.
- Creates training:related communication materials, markets the availability of training courses, and promotes developmental opportunities across the enterprise.
- Conducts on:site observations and personnel interviews to determine training needs and support post:training utilization of skills for business unit operating systems or procedures.
Demonstrated proficiency in performing edits on gas or electric facilities in GIS;
Demonstrated proficiency in the planning processes using compatible units associated with the overhead electric, underground electric, and/or gas processes;
Experience and knowledge of ESRI's ArcGIS applications including ArcMap Schneider's ArcFM, Designer and Mobile GIS software;
Knowledge or experience in designing in CPS Energy's Work Management Information System (WMIS) and SAP work order initiation;
Possess strong organizational, planning, multi:tasking skills to coordinate and organize multiple activities concurrently with sound judgment and initiative;
Effective presentation and interpersonal skills demonstrating a positive enthusiastic attitude;
Analytical and problem solving abilities;
Possess strong and effective oral and written communication
• Location: San Antonio
• Post ID: 23814083 sanantonio