Requisition ID: 66961
Work as part of the Trading Control Risk team to support supply and trading functions by measuring and reporting market risk as it relates to commercial trading and hedging activity. The position plays a critical role providing the organization the necessary tools to support the management of risks defined by the enterprise.
- Reports and validates portfolio position, MTM and VaR reports. Assists with troubleshooting and analytics of the portfolios returns
- Collaborates with other Risk Analysts, Accounting, Refining Operations, Schedulers and Traders to design processes and procedures to enable accurate and timely exposure information.
- Validates pricing methodologies for accuracy and are consistent with policies and procedures.
- Tests and validates new data sources to enable faster and more accurate compilation of position data.
- Develops and automates processes to more efficiently perform daily tasks.
- Develops documentation for each newly designed process and model.
- Support the Risk Control teams on ad-hoc projects when appropriate.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline required.
- Minimum 1-year risk assessment experience in energy, trading, banking or capital markets required.
- Experience within a risk or trading group for physical crude oil, refined products or natural gas preferred.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-SP-1 || |Accounting & Finance || 78259 ||
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 35771172 sanantonio