Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman Cyber and Intel Systems is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join our highly dedicated team of Software, System and Test engineers. Northrop Grumman utilizes Innovation and Technology to deliver quality products to the warfighter and we need individuals willing to push the limits and discover new paths to success.
Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions. Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software. Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops utility programs and automates system components. Ensures software standards are met.
Specific tasks might include, but are not limited to:
• Install and configure Linux and Windows platforms from the OS up to the custom-developed applications
• Develop installation scripts to automate the system installation
• Develop test plans/procedures for software integration test conduct, be responsible for integration/execution,
detailed data analysis, and preparation of software test reports
• Execute SW integration tests to verify system operation
• Work with software developers as needed to help diagnose and identify the root cause of problems found during
software integration. Submit problem reports for errors found.
• Implement Information Assurance (IA) directives on the systems; run IA scans
• Coordinate daily integration activities with other local team members
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17027399&lang=en
• Post ID: 35157822 sanantonio