Requisition ID: 65041
Provides Process Control Network (PCN) technical support to Logistics sites SCADA environment to ensure operational effectiveness. Develops and implements standards and best practices supporting mission-critical Logistics-based PCN infrastructure in areas such as servers, applications, security firewalls, network switches, Standard Security Architecture.
- Develops, vets, implements and maintains standards and best practices for PCN management and maintenance. Ensures compliance with established engineering standards and industry codes.
- Develops, and implements the logistics wide Process Control Network strategy.
- Leads development and implementation of PCN integrity program to ensure network continuity.
- Supports SCADA by providing technical support to troubleshoot and resolve PCN problems.
- Provides operational perspective in collaborative technology assessments with SCADA groups for various technologies impacting PCN. Stays abreast of new and emerging technologies and equipment. Makes recommendations for system and application upgrades.
- Manages, collaboratively PCN assets to include firewalls and demilitarized zone (DMZ) physically separating and eliminating direct communication between enterprise and site.
- Leads development and implementation of PCN integrity program to ensure network continuity. Develops, tracks and reports PCN performance metrics. Conducts trend analysis and recommends improvement/optimization opportunities. Participates in root cause analysis of hardware and software failures and incident investigations. Works with sites Technicians in conducting routine inspections and initiating corrective actions as needed.
- Provides PCN technical support to logistics assets. Troubleshoots equipment and systems issues. Provides project support from concept to commissioning. Participates in Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) and Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA).
- Mentors SCADA specialists. Identifies knowledge gaps. Suggests training curricula to leadership. Assists with training to improve skill sets for PCN asset management.
- Conducts, in collaboration with logistics assets, vulnerability analysis to assess PCN security risks. Establishes, implements and actively manages appropriate cyber security measures and practices defining preemptive and protective actions to mitigate vulnerabilities. Responsible for Standard Security Architecture (SSA). Assesses sites compliance to cyber security standard for process control. Identifies gap closure measures and tracks to completion.
- Develops, implements and monitors management of change policy for PCN-related systems utilizing rigorous change control processes.
- Accountable for the creation and safe maintenance of the overall Process Control Networks plans to support the organizations business strategy.
- Monitors and manages performance and support related to the IT/OT interface within logistics
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or management information systems required.
- Industry certification in Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), and VMware Certified Professional (VCP) required.
- Minimum 10 15 years experience with process control systems/networks required.
- Requires high level of understanding of computer systems, computer networks and network security.
- Knowledge of applicable ISA (International Society of Automation) standards on Industrial Control Systems Security.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows & Windows Server at systems administrator level.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic, C++, Java and relational database programming including Oracle, SQL server etc.
- Experience with Virtual computer implementation and VMware.
- Experience applying computing techniques using Microsoft tools in process or downstream energy industry.
- Familiarity with industry data collection standards and interfaces e.g. OPC, relational database technology, web services, ODBC, XML, etc.
- Travel estimated-20%
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-JR-1 || |Logistics || 78259 ||
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 35656597 sanantonio