NOW HIRING!!! Throughout North San Antonio including Stone Oak, Hollywood Park, Shavano Park, Castle Hills, Thousand Oaks & Bulverde. Many flexible shifts available (4 to 12 hours) for the best caregivers who join our Amada team! Weekend availability is a plus for most shifts!
Amada Senior Care of North San Antonio is currently looking for caring, kind, dependable and personable caregivers and CNA's to provide non-medical in home care to the elderly. Come join one of the premier and fastest growing providers in the market. See the difference in how we support the caregiver experience!As a caregiver, you will provide the following services:
- Caring companionship, engaging in conversation and senior activities
- Transportation (errands, appointments, etc.)
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing, grooming)
- Assisting clients with Alzheimer's & Dementia
- Incontinent care and toileting
- Transferring experience with clients
We have an excellent reputation for providing quality caregivers. Our caregivers are a valuable asset to our team and make a difference in the lives of our elderly clients every day. If you are compassionate, have experience working in this field, like working with the elderly and would enjoy the satisfaction of helping seniors remain independent with your assistance, while living at home, then a caregiver opportunity may be for you!
We offer flexible work schedules that can be tailored to fit your lifestyle, including days PT & FT, evenings, and weekend shifts. We offer competitive pay rates, regular training, a referral bonus program and yearly reviews all in an environment that places high respect for the caregiver and the great work that they do for our clients.You can apply now, or visit us at www.AmadaNorthSanAntonio.com to learn more and apply.
We are scheduling interviews now!
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Reliable Transportation AND Valid Driver's License
- Social Security Card
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with Seniors, or currently enrolled in CNA or nursing program
- Applicants with Alzheimer's, Dementia, Stroke, Hospice,
- Transferring experience, Bathing and Dressing experience preferred
- Simple cooking skills and an awareness of balanced diet menus for seniors
- \"Take Charge\" personality
- Flexibility in work schedule preferred but not necessary to apply
- Must pass national background check and be drug free
- Have a Reliable Transportation, a Good Driving Record & Current Auto Insurance
• Post ID: 30988937 sanantonio