CDL Class A Company Driver to run local linehaul in and around San Antonio, TX. Local Pick-Up and Delivery.
Salary: $16.00 / hour + Full Benefits
Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday. Dependable dedicated schedule. Shifts average 10 hours / day. Shifts start at 10:00 AM ending at 2:00 PM. Drivers will run local pick-up and delivery. Home daily! Call for more details...
Location: San Antonio, TX 78247 (SAT)
Forward Air Transportation Services is looking for capable and dedicated individuals to work in our operation as a Local Tractor Trailer Company Driver. This position is responsible for the pick-up and delivery of local freight. Our City Drivers must possess a valid Class A CDL. City Drivers run freight locally and are home daily. Responsibilities may include the loading and unloading of freight up to 60 lbs. / handling cartons, and forklift driving. The ideal candidate should be friendly and experienced.
Forward Air has an impressive network of 93 freight terminals located at or near airports across the United States and Canada. The foundation product for Forward Air is our expedited LTL service, offering highly reliable transit and on-time, damage-free deliveries between cities every day. By locating terminals near airports and maintaining a scheduled transportation network, we are a convenient and consistent service provider with broad geographic coverage.
As an industry leader we are dedicated to finding and developing the best people. We want individuals who share our core values and demonstrate a true passion for what we do. Forward Air offers excellent compensation and benefits packages to our employees, as well as tremendous growth opportunities for top performers.
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
• Daily delivery of our customers freight in a safe, timely, and professional manner
• Provide superior customer service
• Assist dock operations with the loading/unloading of freight
• Maintain logs (Electronic or paper), not required for non-DOT regulated equipment
• Conduct Pre-trip inspections and monitor vehicle performance to ensure safe operation
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Willing to work a flexible schedule- Hours vary based on shift and freight volumes; Home Daily
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent advancement opportunities with a growing company
• Performance bonuses available
• Industry leading benefits including wellness packages, 401k & stock ownership plans
• Paid holidays & vacations
• Class A CDL required
• Haz-Mat Endorsement is preferred
• Must be at least 23 years of age
• Previous Driving Experience: 12 months in the past 3 years and/or 24 months in the past 5 years
• No more than 2 violations on MVR for past 36 months
• Must adhere to all DOT requirements (Including drug screen & physical)
• All applicants are subject to a criminal background investigation
©2017 FAF Inc.*All statements and requirements defined in this advertisement are for marketing purposes only. Actual revenue, bonuses, benefits & opportunities may vary from the advertised rates depending on division and the individual driver’s qualifications and experience.
APPLY ONLINE: https://www.truckdrivingjobs.com/job/13675049/company-driver-cdl-a-local-pick-up-delivery-driver-jobs-sat.html
Need help? Call us: 866-878-2508
• Post ID: 31603182 sanantonio