DO YOU OR YOUR CHILD SUFFER FROM ACNE THAT IS OUT OF CONTROL?
Progressive Clinical Research in San Antonio is conducting a research study of an investigational medication for moderate to severe acne.
- Adults or children at least 9 years old
- You must have at least 20 red, irritated pimples combined with at least 20 whiteheads or blackheads and no more than 2 large, hard bumps on the face
Qualified participants will receive:
- All study medication and study care at no cost
- You may receive compensation for your time
Please call: 210-614-5557
At Progressive Clinical Research in San Antonio, TX, participants receive free study-related medical care and procedures. The medical study drug is provided free of charge and participants may be paid for their time and travel. No insurance is required.
Our organization is based on teamwork dedicated to exceptional patient care and to the performance of quality pharmaceutical research. Progressive Clinical Research is an independent, multispecialty research facility located in the heart of the South Texas Medical Center. Our physicians and coordinators have been involved in clinical research studies in San Antonio for over fifteen years.
Click here to sign up today or call us at (210) 614-5557 during business hours.
For information about compensation or payment for specific studies, please contact us.
Progressive Clinical Research
1973 NW Loop 410, Suite #106
San Antonio, TX, 78213 Phone: (210) 614-5557
Mon - Thurs 8am to 5pm
• Post ID: 35514327 sanantonio