The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician solution for the Hospital Corporation of America. PSG makes it easier for physicians to practice medicine by reducing the burdens of managing an independent practice and infusing the best clinical and operational standards in every office. With 13,000 employees that work in more than 790 practices across 21 states, PSG is leading the way by delivering high quality, cost effective health care in communities across the country.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
This strategic leadership position will manage the overall operations of the practice, ensuring a vision and strategy for future growth. This Clinic Manager also provides expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.
Rev Cycle Manager:
Responsible to develop, plan, organize and implement current and future strategies to bill customers, process payments, minimize bad debt, improve cash flow and manage the overall health of the company’s receivables. Also responsible for managing the day-to-day Charge entry/Denials/Accts Receivable of the Practices as they relate to revenue cycle functions which include but are not limited to billing, collections, accounts receivables and financial planning for patients.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO AS CLINIC MANAGER:
• Directs, supervises and coaches front office and clinical staff daily.
• Develops vision for practice and executes plans to achieve vision.
• Identifies strategy for growth and executes plans to achieve growth goals.
• Managing the flow of the clinic to insure compliance, efficiency and patient satisfaction.
• Problem solving and addressing issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients
• Marketing the practice in the local community
• Responsible for carrying out all established policies.
• Full Profit and Loss responsibility of the physician practice, including revenue, expenses and budgeting.
Duties and Responsibilities As Revenue Cycle Manager:
• Develops strategic plans and programs for the Revenue Cycle team and ensures that goals and objectives of the team are properly defined and clearly established.
• Develops policies, guidelines, and implementing procedures and ensures consistent company-wide implementation.
• Monitors timeliness and effectiveness of department activities, ensuring that outstanding patient accounts and accounts receivables is no more than the agreed upon limit and that bad debt is within budgeted target.
• Monitors effectiveness of collection efforts and maintains insurance billings are current within the established time frame specified in the department policy.
• Compiles and prepares various status reports for management in order to analyze trends and make recommendations
• Enhance and standardize our work-flow processes throughout the revenue cycle to assist in achieving consistency in maintaining the critical success factors outlined in the Company’s standard operating procedures.
• Cross functional training for staff that incorporates different practices/specialties
• Designs and develops the appropriate organization structure for the Revenue Cycle team.
• Delineates, defines, and streamlines its various functional activities, thereby ensure its effectiveness in maximizing the utilization of both asset and people resources.
Performs selection and staffing functions such as:
• Conducts in-depth assessment interviews to determine the competencies of the candidate to ensure that the best from among the qualified candidates are being hired in the company.
• Adheres to, and implements the philosophy of “hiring the best fit” and ensures that prospective employees’ personal values are aligned with the company’s corporate values.
• Conducts regular and periodic meetings with the team, to ensure the following:
• Implementation of all Revenue Cycle team plans, programs, and projects strictly adhering to prescribed deadlines and schedules.
Conducts disciplinary counseling of staff and implements “Performance Improvement Program”, through the following:
• Performance coaching for the staff who failed to perform and deliver the prescribed and committed level of performance output and standards.
• Discipline management for employees, in accordance with company policies.
Performs training and development functions, as follows:
• Designs and develops training programs that are relevant and necessary for the continuous development of the Technical competencies of the team.
• Conducts training programs, and acts as subject matter expert on training programs pertaining to the Revenue Cycle team.
•Provide daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly metric dashboard reports on Revenue, Processes and Score Card Results.
•Plan and implement processes and procedures to achieve AR aging goals, while maintaining budgeted staffing levels.
•Assure that billing and collection of all services are completed timely & according to company policy.
•Provide hands-on direction and oversight to the development and execution of ' Best Practice" programs, designed to achieve revenue cycle goals.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES - This position requires the following minimum requirements:
• Knowledge of organization policies, procedures, systems, and objectives.
• Knowledge of fiscal management and human resource management techniques.
• Knowledge of accounting systems, insurance billing and collecting, and budgets.
• Skill in planning, organizing, and supervising.
• Skill in exercising initiative, judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making.
• Skill in developing and maintaining effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients, and the public.
• Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
• Ability to counsel/discipline personnel as requested or as may become necessary.
• Ability to delegate authority, responsibility to other staff personnel as deemed necessary to perform their assigned duties.
• Ability to handle information in a confidential manner.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=20984-57971&lang=en