Director Payer Analysis %26 Reporting (Full Time) Medicare/Medicaid Reimbursement Experience
Parallon pioneered the modern-day concept of healthcare shared services more than 12 years ago, perfecting revenue cycle management best practices and customizable technologies for the industry’s largest healthcare provider in 700+ facilities and 1000+ physician practices. Today, our team of more than 13,000 revenue cycle professionals applies unmatched expertise, scale and proven processes daily to improve financial performance and long-term sustainability at facilities nationwide.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES - The PARS Director oversees the standard accrual, cash posting,
logging and remittance advice discrepancy functions. This individual is responsible for consistent
application of all standard A/R and Accounting processes, and for accurate and timely discount and
allowance calculations, analyses and reconciliations. The PARS Director will serve as a key liaison
between the PAS CFO and the RCOM A/R Valuation and Accounting Processes staff. As part of this role, this individual must demonstrate strong commitment to stakeholder relationships by taking ownership of issues and facilitating effective outcomes in a timely manner.
SUPERVISOR - CFO
SUPERVISES - PARS staff
OPERATIONAL DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Oversee the standard accrual, cash posting, logging and remittance advice discrepancy functions
• Ensure consistent application of A/R adjustment and standard accrual tools to figure appropriate discounts and allowances by payer class and insurance plan
• Oversee management of logs, including verification of log accuracy, daily reporting and resolution of
• Understand and communicate contract specific issues related to discount and allowance calculations
for a variety of payers such as Medicare, Medicaid, HMO’s, PPO’s, IPA’s, employers, etc.
• Oversee management of PARS personnel, providing recommendations for hiring, promotion, salary adjustment and personnel action where appropriate
• Support corporate Solutions Management and PAS Implementation staff in company-wide initiatives such as the development of standard accrual processes
• Establish controls and review mechanisms for PAS policies and procedures
• Monitor trends and communicate significant shifts in market or operating conditions to PAS and facility leadership
• Identify and implement process improvements to lower billing costs and improve services to facility customers
• Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
• Other duties as assigned
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08949-130290&lang=en
• Post ID: 22788927 sanantonio