Job Summary – The Customer Service Manager is responsible for daily operations including directing and coordinating activities of employees engaged in Customer Service activities.
Supervisor – Support Services Director
Supervises – Customer Service Team Lead and staff
Duties (included but not limited to):
• Ensures that all patient, insurance companies and attorney request are handled in a timely and appropriate manner and in accordance with all policies and procedures.
• Oversees the day to day Customer Service operations and identifies opportunities for process improvement.
• Assists the Support Services Director in establishing and monitoring productivity standards, quality improvement and direct staff in meeting department goals
• Assists the Support Services Director in preparing timely month-end closing reports
• Serve as a liaison between the Customer Service staff and other SSC staff
• Identify staffing needs and communicate those needs to the Support Services Director
• Screen, interview, and hire new employees
• Arrange for the training of new employees
• Analyze, process and index correspondence via CWF (if applicable).
• Assist the Support Services Director in review of each staff member’s productivity on a monthly basis and performing annual merit evaluations
• Counsel staff with disciplinary and productivity issues
• Hold monthly staff meetings
• Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
• Other duties as assigned
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08949-134845&lang=en