The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 800 practices, 78 urgent care clinics, and partners with HCA’s 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develops and implements programs, plans, policies, and procedures for recruitment, screening, selection, and placement of physicians.
- Plans and directs activities of staff in carrying out such functions as developing sources of qualified applicants, screening applicants, scheduling and conducting site visits and interviews, checking references and background, and evaluating applicant qualifications.
- Interviews physician candidates for open positions.
- Interfaces with hospital CEO's and their designees to determine physician staffing needs.
- Develops and maintains contacts with training programs, placement firms, current medical staff, current medical groups, hospital and practice administrators, vendors and other sources of applicants.
- Determines Internet online recruiting strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates.
- Develops and manages physician relocation programs.
- Develops and manages on-campus and off-site recruitment programs including job fairs, trade shows, and media presence.
- Implements and manages physician candidate tracking systems.
- Maintains data on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, and recruitment results.
- Prepares and analyzes statistical reports and other data to monitor candidate flow, selection, and turnover.
- Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.
- Keeps Division President and CFO informed on the progress of the physician recruitment function through monthly meetings and reports
- Works with and through HCA facility CEO’s to bring high quality physicians to HCA’s markets
- Plans the physician recruitment budget on a yearly basis and manage the function accordingly
- Work with hospital CEO’s and other Division resources to formulate the recruitment plan by specialty based upon the Division’s strategic plan and the community’s need
- Work with Division leadership to make sure the recruitment function is maximized for HCA’s growth
- Teams with HCA Physician Services operations VP and team to maximize the physician employment and recruitment effort
- Tracks and projects Income Guarantee spend for hospitals and Division
- Assists hospital CEO’s and Division leadership with analysis or medical staff and possible risks/ implements plan for succession of retiring/leaving medical staff members
- Manages and approves bonus system for physician recruitment
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=07962-55942&lang=en
• Post ID: 23710663 sanantonio