This position requires the skills and knowledge to provide direction, leadership and accountability for Medical Assistants. Under general supervision, performs a wide variety of direct, technical nursing care functions for acute, sub-acute, convalescent and chronic patients in accordance with nursing care plans and physicians'orders. Referral Coordinator who is responsible for coordinating all patient referrals, processes all requests for referral authorizations. Must be able to work cooperatively as a team member and demonstrate behaviors of trust and respect toward others including clinical support associates, non-clinical support associates, resident/faculty physicians, hospital associates and management.
- Licensed as a Vocational Nurse in the state of Texas
- Must be CPR certified
- Minimum of 1-3 years office experience in a health care setting required.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Practical (Vocational) Nursing.
Associated topics: licensed practical, lvn lpn, mtp, nurse i, nurse iv, nurse lpn, nurses, pediatrics, practical, practical nurse
• Post ID: 30842418 sanantonio