STARTING RATE: $13.26
Under general supervision, opens and closes the hotel bar for guests following Company policies and procedures. Maintains the food prep and hotel bar area in a clean, well-organized manner while serving and assisting guests. Presents a high standard of integrity, service, and hospitality at all times to promote the Drury culture with customers and co-workers. Has general knowledge of the hotel, area, and events to answer questions.
General Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- How to mix a wide variety of drinks.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Machines and equipment used, but not limited to, include cash register, dishwashers, coffee making machines, oven, Panini press, and microwave, etc.
- Communicate effectively with customers and all levels of team members.
- Diplomatically deal with difficult situations and people while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.
- Open and close bar, obtain all supplies necessary for mixing cocktails, and clean and maintain areas for which responsible.
- Effectively and efficiently move around bar area.
- Distinguish between different denominations of currency and make change.
- Work with and prepare food.
- Work independently or in teams.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules as needed.
- Work weekends and holidays.
- Obtain and maintain all appropriate certifications per company requirements.
Mental and Physical Requirements
EDUCATION: Requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Completion of two years of college preferred.
EXPERIENCE: One or more years experience bartending required. Two or more years experience bartending preferred. One or more years experience working with and preparing food preferred
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Requires ability to walk and stand during entire shift. Requires ability to lift up to 30 pounds intermittently during the work day. Requires the ability to push a vacuum, reach, stretch, and bend in routine daily events.
- Reports to the General Manager.
- Maintains and promotes a positive and cooperative work relationship with all hotel departments.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 34840277 sanantonio