Entry Level Sales Representative in San Antonio, TX (San Antonio) - New York Life (San Antonio, TX)
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Are you ready to launch a career and not settle for just another job? Do you see yourself running your own business complete with all of the challenges, financial rewards, and personal satisfaction that such an enterprise can bring? If so, you owe it to yourself to consider a career with New York Life Insurance Company as your partner.
Here s what you ll do:
- Develop your professional skills and sales knowledge.
- Develop and implement business and marketing plans.
- Prospect for potential clients.
- Schedule appointments and meet with clients.
- Discuss financial concerns and needs of individuals.
- Present potential solutions using our world class suite of products and services.
- Provide ongoing support to existing clients.
- Build relationships with clients beyond a financial/transnational basis.
- Previous sales experience preferred!
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong sales, leadership and communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time management skills.
We are looking for motivated self starters who would like to:
- Build their career with significant income potential.
- Grow their business supported by the financial strength and integrity of New York Life.
- Make a difference in their community by helping others achieve financial peace of mind.
- Customize their career path to match their personal financial goals.
- Experience a lifetime of learning and professional development.
- Enjoy recognition and rewards for their financial achievements.
- Define their career path as a Financial Services agent and have the opportunity for management.
- Manage their own work schedule and establish an attractive work/life balance.
- Flexible working hours
- Health/Dental/Life/Disability401(k) plan after one year of service
- Pension PlanContinuing education reimbursement, reimbursement for industry designations
Training, Support and Professional Development:
New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year on the job training program, full marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our mentoring programs give you the opportunity to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who will assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company, with the freedom and autonomy of running your own practice. You will be in business for yourself - but never by yourself.
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity and financial products and services. By continuing to be a mutual company, we are uniquely aligned with our customers. By maintaining superior financial strength, we protect their future. By acting with integrity and humanity, we earn their trust and loyalty. Every decision we make, every action we take has one overriding purpose: To be here when our customers need us. That's why we call ourselves The Company You Keep .
Associated topics: aflac, insured, insurer, insurance, insurance agent, insurance sales, life, life insurance, life insurance agent, medicare solution
• Post ID: 35640767 sanantonio