General Statement of Duties:
The Technologist will maintain technical skills needed to perform radiography procedures as well as the evaluation of radiographs for technical quality. Must be competent in performing radiographic procedures. All aspects of conducting examination will be in accordance with prescribed protocols established by staff radiologists
Essential Job Functions:
1. Performs diagnostic procedures as required; achieves a high level of film quality.
2. Observant for film artifacts and keeps them to a minimum; cleans cassettes as necessary.
3. Documents upon completion of procedures; documents all stat reads according to departmental policies.
4. Obtains patient history as needed; assists radiologist during procedures, helping to put the patient at ease.
5. Advises supervisor of any items needed from the storeroom or vendors.
6. Demonstrates ability to shut down radiologic equipment and/or reboot computers.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08059-2926&lang=en
• Post ID: 28303238 sanantonio