General Statement of Duties:
The Imaging Supervisor is responsible for the efficient operations of the imaging center; supervises diagnostic examinations including the evaluation of required procedures for technical quality; ensures all aspects of performing the examinations will be in accordance with prescribed protocols; ensures and maintains a superior relationship between facility, its patients and customers; monitors and reports on the flow of daily operations to ensure accurate and complete services to all the centers patients and referring physicians; supervises all aspects of employee performance and ongoing individual development; ensure appropriate deployment of resources to meet all volume requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Supervise operations of Imaging Center; evaluate work performance of staff in a timely manner utilizing positive coaching and team building skills.
2. Monitor, supervise KRONOS activity; maintain attendance records.
3. Oversee completion of all medical reports.
4. Establish staff work schedule to ensure adequate coverage at all times; maintain awareness of
schedule to minimize delays; recommend and obtain additional temporary coverage as necessary; rotate staff as necessary.
5. Ensure patient comfort and dignity is maintained. Keeps patients informed.
6. Participates in Quality Assurance, collects and documents Q.A. data as assigned.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08059-2925&lang=en
• Post ID: 28302723 sanantonio