Northeast Methodist Hospital has played a major role in the phenomenal economic growth experienced in northeast Bexar County. Located in the city of Live Oak at Interstate 35 and Judson Road, Northeast Methodist Hospital has undergone significant renovations to completely upgrade and expand the facility and services to better meet the needs of the surrounding communities. We are well-known for our dedication to our patients and the community.
What sets us apart is that we recognize and value the unique needs of each of our patients. It is a process that we continue to improve on, creating ways to better serve our community when they need us most. Many of our patients find that our staff is among the friendliest group of people you will meet.
Ours is a hospital that is patient-focused and staffed by health care experts who genuinely care for the well-being of others. It is our promise to you—as part of Methodist Healthcare’s mission of Serving Humanity to Honor God
General Statement of Duties:
Responsible to supervise their assigned shift. Develops the work schedules, assesses workloads and ensures adequate staffing levels. Actively works on developing staff improve patient care and professional skills. Makes customer service an important aspect of their supervision by resolving patient, physician, and intra-department concerns.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Determines shift staffing needs and establishes assignments for staff according to workloads. Approves and helps plan work and vacation schedule for departmental employees.
2. Assists in development, implementation and monitoring of quality control measures and participates in auditing activities for the department.
3. Resolves customer service issues. Ensures customer satisfaction for patients and family members, physicians, nursing, ancillary departments and internal/external customers.
4. Monitors the use of equipment and supplies to ensure effective utilization and adequate levels of resources. Communicates with biomedical department to ensure proper and safe operation of department and rental equipment.
5. Manages personnel to include interviewing, work allocation, orientation and training, staff development, problem resolution, evaluating performance, making recommendations for personnel actions, and motivating employees to achieve peak performance. Is responsible for their employee’s productivity and conduct. Completes feedbacks of supervised employees in a timely manner.
6. Works as part of a team to carry out physician orders and manage patient care. Exercises problem-solving skills to maintain staffing, productivity and customer service. Interacts with coworkers, patients, internal and external customers in a professional and pleasant manner.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=01574-78378&lang=en
• Post ID: 28609828 sanantonio